Relationships can be terrifying at the best of times. Being in an intimate relationship with your partner can be very challenging - especially when a sustained intimate connection is so difficult in this day and age with the pressures of modern day society. If things are not working it's best to get help rather than suffer in silence. Couples therapy requires generating a greater understanding and compassion for each other, and much of this comes through fostering an improved awareness of each other via open channels of communication.
- Are you struggling to communicate what is really going on in your relationship?
- Do you feel resentful of your partner, yet struggle to express it?
- Are you in a deadlock and cannot compromise over a particular issue?
- Has your relationship lost the emotional and sexual intimacy it once had?
- Has trust been damaged in your relationship by your partner's behaviour?
- Have you lost compassion for your partner?
- Are you lacking a sense of fun in your relationship?
- Do you feel belittled by your partner?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem within your relationship?
- Do you hide aspects of your relationship from your friends and family?